Product > Open Field > Gold Drip
Dripping hose with short, long, PC AS-ND cylindrical dripper
Dripping hose with short, long, PC AS-ND cylindrical dripperGOLD-DRIP® is a dripline with short, long or PC ND-AS cylindrical dripper and turbulent flow, self cleaning with double built-in inlet filter. GOLD-DRIP® is particularly suitable for the installation of irrigation systems on multi-annual cultivations such as vineyards, olive groves, fruit trees, etc. It is also successfully used for irrigation of horticultural and floricultural crops, into green house, open field and ornamental green as hedges, flower-beds, public and private gardens. GOLD-DRIP® is available in three models destined to surface and underground irrigation systems, on different types of soils:
- SUPER is the most advanced and economical version with 3 dispensing holes, with a compact dripper to ensure minimum pressure drops and excellent irrigation uniformity with considerable wing lengths.
- F6 is the classic version of the dripline with 6 delivery holes for better water distribution on sandy soils.
- PC AS-ND it is a dripline with self-compensating cylindrical dripper ideal for irrigation systems on areas with high ground differences.
- Self-compensating system (PC): thanks to a silicone membrane keeps the flow rate constant as the operating pressure varies (1.0-3.5 bar)
- Anti-siphon system (AS): in sub-irrigation systems the system prevents the suction of earth in the dripper when the system is shut down
- No-drain system (ND): it allows impulse irrigation thanks to the simultaneous opening of all the drippers at a pressure of 0.3 bar Uniformity of emission over the entire length of the wing on flat terrain and with strong differences in height High resistance to UV rays, chemicals and acids used in agriculture. Available with constant pitch and alternating pitch distant drop Low technological variation coefficient (CV) Drip tape compliant with UNI EN ISO 9261 standards and certified by the IIP (Italian Institute of Plastics).
Used in: Greenhouse ― Open Field ― Tree crops
- Ideal for long-term surface irrigation systems
- Uniformity of emission over the entire length of the wing on flat ground
- Resistant to mechanized installation
- High resistance to UV rays, chemicals and acids used in agriculture
- Available with constant pitch and alternating pitch distant drop
- Low technological variation coefficient (CV)
- Possibility of being collected, rewound and reused
- Drip tape compliant with UNI EN ISO 9261 standards and certified by the IIP (Italian Institute of Plastics)