Product > Pieno campo > Aquadrop
Light drip line with flat emitter
Dripping hose with flat emitterAQUADROP is a hose with a flat turbulent flow dripper, equipped with a double protection system to ensure high resistance to clogging. The active system blocks the entry into the dripper of particles suspended in the water, while the turbulent system reduces the accumulation of deposits inside the dripper labyrinth. Available in Micro (with short flat dripper) and Mega (with long flat dripper) versions. The wide range of models makes AQUADROP a versatile and practical product also for the installation of DIY irrigation systems (BRICO AQUADROP).
Used in: Greenhouse ― Open Field
- Raw Materials: carefully selected medium density linear mixed with Polyethylene, to guarantee high quality standard and durability.
- Coefficient of Variation (CV): < 3%
- UV-resistant drip lines to the attack of micro-organisms and moulds, saline water, acids or alkaline solutions normally used in agriculture.
- Low installation and maintenance costs.
- High resistance to clogging.
- Internal Filters prevent particles from entering the drip labirynth.
- Blue Stripe upward shows correct laying on the ground.