Monolayer layflat PVC hose with reinforced polyester net
Monolayer layflat PVC hose with reinforced polyester netAQUAFLAT PVC is a flexible, monolayer PVC hose, reinforced by a high-strength polyester net, ideal for use as a manifold in drip irrigation systems, where is necessary to move installation in a frequent way. It can also be used for irrigation with mini-sprinklers. AQUAFLAT PVC represents a good alternative for water conveyance with polyethylene or rigid PVC pipes.
Used in: Open Field
- Virgin Raw Materials with certification of non-toxicity.
- UV-resistant pipe to the attack of micro-organisms and moulds, saline water, acids or alkaline solutions normally used in agriculture.
- Polyester fabric thread ("twisted ") for greater resistance.
- Technologically advanced production process.
- Polyester Sock perfectly incorporated in the PVC monolayer.