Monolayer layflat PE hose with reinforced polypropylene net
Polyflat, PE monolayer layflat hose
POLYFLAT is a monolayer polyethylene layflat hose reinforced with polypropylene net, ideal for irrigation systems and generally speaking, for water conveyance. Polyflat is a layflat hos that is particularly resistant to pressure even if it is about 30% lighter than the PVC layflat one. It is made of 100% non-toxic polyethylene and it can be recycled. It is an ideal solution for temporary installations or for the making of pipelines that need continuous displacement.
The black color prevents the growth of algae inside the tube, while the special structure makes it highly resistant to acids and agricultural fertilizers. Polyflat is flexible, easy to transport, to store and install; it has excellent resistance to atmospheric agents, corrosion and stretch when subjected to pressure; it is resistant to torsion and to so-called "snake" effect. It is compatible with a wide range of fittings; it is provided with an indelible marking on each meter and manufactured with technologically advanced production processes. It is recommended for the main lines, and for the branch lines for the dripper lines or hoses. Polyflat is available in different diameters from 1 "¼ to 6" designed for for 4 and 6 bar working pressures.
Used in: Highlights ― Open Field
- Virgin Raw Materials with certification of non-toxicity.
- UV-resistant hose to the attack of micro-organisms and moulds, saline water, acids or alkaline solutions normally used in agriculture.
- Polyester fabric thread ( "twisted ") for greater resistance.
- Technologically advanced production process.
- Polypropylene net perfectly incorporated in the PE monolayer