Dear Customer, we hereby wish to inform you that the data that we provide will be treated according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of its confidentiality and its rights in respect and in compliance with the provisions of art. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Regulation on the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data, hereinafter, “Regulation” or “GDPR”) concerning the protection and protection of personal and sensitive data. This statement, made under ex art. 6 of the Rules of procedure, concerns the personal data sent by the visitor at the time of compilation of the contact forms on our web site, available in order to allow visitors to contact the operator of the site by sending through the above form an email communication with their contact details and any prior data notes or questions that our system could automatically register while visiting the site:
- When filling out a contact form, the informatic system may register the media and the site through which it has accessed our site while the data that the user will voluntarily supply us through the contact forms will be transmed into an email that can be stored in the email system. Your data may also be recorded in a database on the server pertaining to the Internet site;
- While visiting the website, however, even if you do not fill out a contact form, we may automatically collect some user information, such as the media and the site through which you have accessed our site, your IP address, the date and time of access to our service, the hardware, the software or the browser that it uses and information on the operating system of your computer, clicks on the visit pages of our site and the operations made.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of the processing of your data is to provide you with a better browsing experience on-line with the preferences already shown thorugh on-line browsing or the possibility to contact you through the contact details, to answer to Your requests described through the contact forms, arrange an appointment with You at the nearest facility, or inform you of any event, appointments, messages and promotional initiatives and market research promoted by the opeartors and facilities belonging to our project.
NATURE OF DATA AND METHODS OF TREATMENT
The informatic systems and software procedures used to operate this web site, acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols. The information data is not collected and saved to be associated with identified stakeholders, but due to their very nature could, allow to identify users through processing and associations with data held by third parties. In this data category, the IP addresses are included, the addresses in URL notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code Indicating the status of the response given by server and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
Data provided by the user:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses shown on this web site or the filling and dispatch of the contact forms implies the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to answer to his questions and any other personal data included in the request. The treatment is carried out directly by the data controller, also through its internal appointee.
Cookies are short pieces of text that allow the web server to store information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after several days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies, such as, for example, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5 can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services.During browsing, these types of cookies will be installed from the web site: session, analysis and profiling of third parties and hereinafter, we’ll refer to cookies and all similar technologies using simply the term “Cookie”.
- Technical Cookies: these ones are used only to “transmit a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent, strictly necessary to the provider of an information ervice society explicitly required by the subscriber or user to deliver such service. ” They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or website administrator. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal browsing and enjoyment of the website; Feature cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a set of selected criteria in a way to improve the service. For their installation, the prior consent of the users is not required; while it remains the obligation for web-site admistrator to inform users by any modality, according to art. 13 of the Code, when using such devices only.
- Profiling Cookies: These are the ones to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the same ones, while browsing. Due To the particular invasiveness that such devices may have within the user’ privacy of, the European and Italian regulations stipulate that the user should be adequately informed about their use and thus express his consent. Article 122 of the Code stipulates that “the storage of information in the terminal apparatus of a contractor or user, or access to already archived information is permitted only if the contractor or the user has expressed his own consent after being informed in the simplified manner referred to in article 13, paragraph 3 ″ (art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). This site uses profiling cookies.
- Third party Cookies: By visiting the website you can receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (third parties), such as scripts or social plug-ins from Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page, generated directly from these sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plug-ins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these ones involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant informative notices to be referred to. To ensure greater transparency and comfort, hereinafer you find web addresses of the different information and ways to manage cookies.
This site also includes some components of third-party analytical cookies transmitted by:
Session cookies remain active until the browser closes or at any log-out command. Persistent cookies remain active when the browser closes to be available on subsequent user visit. In some cases a deadline is fixed and determined by the server at the time of creation; in others the duration is unlimited until the user is removed.
HOW TO MANAGE AND DISABLE COOKIES
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using settings from the browser. The use of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies while, full or partial disabling of technical cookies may impair the use of features reserved for registered users. Disabling cookies of “third parties” does not in any way, affect the sites browsing. The setting can be specifically defined for different web sites and applications. In addition, browsers typically allow customized settings for different types of cookies, whether to accept them or not or proceed with removing them.
Links to the main browsers listed below:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
To Learn more about how to manage cookies in Your browser: http://aboutcookies.org
For more information about cookies and to manage Your preferences on third party profiling cookies, please, visit: http://www.youronlinechoices.com
To simplify the choice and in compliance with the regulations in force, Plastic-Puglia S.R.L., provides a management tool for the selective activation and deactivation of cookies that are un welcome, among controlled ones or controllable by Plastic-Puglia S.R.L.
Enclosed in the tool (Privacy Preferences) you find full listing in categories about all the cookies we manage or knowingly hosted.
OTHER THIRD PARTY COOKIES
By visiting a website you can receive cookies from both the visited one (“owners”) and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is represented by the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, etc. These are parts of the visited page, directly generated by those sites and integrated into the page of the host. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant informative notices to make reference to. In a way to ensure greater transparency and comfort, the following web addresses display different information and ways to manage cookies.
- Facebook Information
- Facebook (Configuration): accedere al proprio account> Sezione privacy
- Twitter Information
- Twitter (Configuration)
- Linkedin Information
- Linkedin (Configuration)
- Google+ Information
- Google+ (Configuration)
- Instagram Information
- Pinterest Information
NATURE OF THE BESTOWAL AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
This site collects and treats the data according to Your consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users expressly approve this statement and consent to the processing of their data in relation to the modalities and purposes described below, including any propagation to Third Parties if necessary, for the provision of a service. The bestowal of data and therefore the consent to collection and treatment is optional. Failure to provide and/or consent to the processing of your data for the purposes herein described, will result in the impossibility to contact you and to evade your request, to send you communication relating to our promotional activities or to dispense certain services so compromising the experience of browsing the site.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
All data acquired through our website will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary one, for the purposes for which they were collected and processed or, in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Guarantor, in the previous general conditions, for a period not exceeding 12 months. At maturity of this storage time, personal data shall be automatically erased, or anonymized in a permanent and non-reversible manner.
This site treats users ‘ data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of the data. The treatment is carried out by means of computer tools and/or informatics, with organizational modalities and strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the website holder, in some cases, they may have access to the data some categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial department, marketing section, legal, system administrators) or external entities (as suppliers of Third-party technical services, hosting providers, communication agencies), and their listing is constantly updated and available upon request by sending a communication to the owner of the treatment as shown below.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area, especially with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn), via social plug-ins, and the Google Analytics service. The Transfer is authorised on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular about the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield) for which no further consent is required. The above mentioned compagnie guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON
In accordance with the current national legislation and the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), according to the modalities and within the prescribed limits, at any time shall be possible to obtain confirmation of the existence of your data in our archives and exercise the following rights:
- To receive information about the origin, purpose and modalities of the treatment, logic applied to the treatments carried out with electronic instruments; Identifying details of the holder, the designated persons responsible and third parties to whom your data may be communicated or which may be known to;
- To receive, in cases of consent-based treatment, at the sole cost of any support, data supplied by theholder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- To oppose in whole or in part, the processing of data or to obtain the updating, the correction, the integration, the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those of which storage it is not necessary, in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed;
- Complain to the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Supervisor)
- Guarantor for the protection of personal data
Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121
00186 Rome – Italy
+39 06 69677 1
Fax +39 06 69677 785
The above rights shall be exercised upon request to the holder of the treatment without formalities, including through a person in charge, who shall be provided with appropriate and timely acknowledgement. Such request may be made verbally at the premises or forwarded to the contact details of the owner of the treatment as best specified below.
OWNER AND PLACE OF TREATMENT
Holder within the meaning of article 26 (1) of the EU Regulation 679/2016 is:
Plastic-Puglia srl VAT/Tax Code: 04462180722
Registered Office: Via Aldo Moro, 31 – 70043 Monopoli (BA) Italy
Contact Details: Tel. +39 080.802122 – email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Place of treatment of the data is located at the above mentioned headquarters of Plastic-Puglia S.R.L.. The Responsible of the treatment is the legal representative pro tempore of Plastic-Puglia S.R.L.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND CANCELLATION/OBLIVION
The user may at any time request access to their personal data saved in our Database, making an explicit request by sending an E-mail with the nature of the request, to this e-mail address: email@example.com. You may also use the right to cancel/forget your personal data at any time. The cancellation procedure may take place within 30 days from your request.
This statement was updated on: 12/03/2019.